Monday, November 3, 2008

Ugh....

Slow day today. I didn't start writing 'til late in the evening cuz I was pretty burned out from doing sprints in chat yesterday. They're a great way to get your count up; write like made for X amount of time, take a short break, repeat. We were doing 35-10 yesterday. Good for the word count, but tough on everything else. I did three sprints yesterday, I think & then a couple nearly hour ones the day before. My back was all knotted up, my brain was fried, my eyes were all dry....but i crossed 5k in the first 2 days, so that's ok. LOL.

Got some shiny new presents for the muses today - a new coffee maker & some dark chocolate cookies! Here's hoping that'll coax a few more words out. I was hoping to hit 7k today, but I'm not sure I'll make it. Atm, I'm @ 5819. I[m gonna get up & wander around for a few, see if I can't shake a few hundred more words out, otherwise I'll hit it first thing when I get up. Sorry the counter's not updated, the site's down for a bit while Russ puts in a new server.

0 comments: