Friday, November 7, 2008

Right on!

Apparently my writing groove comes in spurts, lol. I had a good first couple days, only wrote a few hundred, wrote tons in the write in, couldn't muster anything yesterday, now things are flowing again *knocks wood, throws salt & anything else she can think of to unjinx herself by saying that out loud*

I think I know where the story is going finally, have a vague notion of the far distant shores of an ending & my chars are finally off in the world doing things! This is exciting! I even updated my novel info & put up a teeny excerpt today, I've never done that before. I'm currently at just shy of 12.5k & I hope to be at 15 tonight. That way, tomorrow's sprints should knock out that 20k in no time.

2 comments:

Ian said...

Sounds like you're right on pace. Good job, keep it up!

NJ Carroll said...

You Rock! Your story rocks!