Friday, December 5, 2008

The End is Nigh!

Wow.. could that be a creepier title?? I did some sprints this morning & got the final scene of my novel finished, and as I thought it might, it needs an epilogue. I thought I'd finish it this morning, but then once I started the epilogue, I realized part of my cast needed renamed & name hunting always takes a while, so it'll be tonight I think.

It's kind of an odd thing though...finishing my first novel. For one, it'll mean having an actual finished piece all my own, even if it is in crazy, sloppy, rough draft form. And another is the notion of 'my first novel', as if there'll be others. That's kind of a new mindset for me, but I like it. For now though, I must sleep.

I know 'you're going to bed in the middle of the day??' I work nights. Deal :-P.

And after the epilogue is complete tonight, I'm rereading my '03 NaNo so I can start 'FiMoing it tomorrow(yes Cheri, I'm doing it). I'm getting quite a little schedule of projects lined up....again, new & a bit odd, but I like it.

Goodnight Bloggerland, I might check in this evening.

0 comments: