Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twenty Five Thousand!!

I just cleared my target for the night of 25k! I'm gonna try for 30k by tomorrow, wish me luck.

In other news, a pair of my chars, I'd thought were a little sweet on each other, but now I'm not sure that's right. I think maybe they're more on again, off again, we keep trying to be together & we keep getting in our own way, I love you to pieces when I'm not too busy hating your guts kinda thing. It should be fun, lol. Is it terrible of me that some of my favorite scene have been watching a couple of my chars sit & snipe at each other? One pair they just butt heads all the time because one of them thinks he knows everything & the other is disinclined to put up with the first one's attitude & now this pair teetering between kissing & killing each other, lol.

Now I just have to figure out what they find, lol. The two gentlemen that squabble & snark all the time found a map, the two former (maybe future?) lovebirds are wandering around an old, hidden temple & the last pair found a rare statue that's going to have an incribed clue or a secret compartment, I'm just not sure which yet. And then, lol, they get to go back outside & deal with the great hullabaloo that a pretty graphic display of godly powers is causing. LOL.

0 comments: