Thursday, October 30, 2008

On the day before...

Ok.....*big, deep breath* to channel Jim Morrison for just a sec here, the time to hesitate is through. NaNo '08 is nearly upon us. I'm feeling...lol, excited-overwhelmed-apprehensive-nervous-hopeful, all kinds of things. I still have loads to do; get my goodies & music together, set my char list, try'n drag the chair back into my room so I don't have to type on the bed all the time (way to tempting to nap that way!)

Anybody else have any big pre-noveling plans? I've also gotta come up with a word a day, lol. A friend of mine from my X-Men game asked me to give her a word every day in Nov so she'll have a go-to in case she gets stuck, etc. I gave her a warm up word to play around a couple paragraphs with today. Today's warm up word was 'scintillating'. We'll see how she does with it.

Oh! Thanks to my 'NaNostalkers & their pointy sticks at the ready, lol. I may not always take the prods gracefully, but atm, I appreciate the sentiment, lol.

0 comments: