Friday, October 31, 2008

An Hour Away

Ok, it's nearly midnight....Yikes! I;m anxious & unfortunately really tired tonight. Most NaNos I'm about bouncing around the room near midnight. I hope I can kick some of that excitement up soon. I got about 3 hours sleep today, but I am NOT QUITTING till I hit my 1667! Bed can wait. I can sleep when I'm dead. Well, actually I can sleep in the morning when I go home cuz I have nothing that needs done tomorrow, woohoo! But, it's a long stretch of dark between then & now & in that time, I'm hitting that 16671 unless the cieling caves in on me or something.

Cross your fingers for me, cuz maybe once I get going, I'll just keep at it & forget the tired & it'll all jkust be story. That'd be nice....a big, fat, 5k Day One. Anyway, got a few things to take care of before kickoff. I'll post the results once I'm done for the night. And to my fellow NaNoers, may your word counts overflow! Good luck!!

0 comments: