Thursday, October 23, 2008

So, I've been trying to figure out why I decided to start this, ya see...I don't usually blog. I know a lot of people do, I even read something the other day about the tens of thousands of blogs that are started every day...they're just not mine. It's twofold, I suppose. On one hand, I've always liked the idea of journals & this gives me something a bit more active than the usual 'called my sister', 'had to work' kind of entries. And, on the other hand, there's the accountability factor. It's considerably harder to punk out on your novel when it gets tough if you've got a crowd waiting there to ask about its progress.

Granted, I suppose that theory works better with more than two readers, but hey...I'll take what I can get. So, if you happen upon this corner of cyberspace & decide to stick around, feel free to poke me with a stick from time to time through out November. It'll annoy me after a while, but it's probably good for me, lol. Anyway, gentle reader, it's 11 in the morning & I had to work last night, so I'm off to bed, lest my brain melts out my ears.

See ya tonight ;)

2 comments:

Abhorrent.Phantasm said...

Good luck this November! I'll prod you with sticks, if need be.

-Fellow Nanoer.

squiggle said...

Me too! :D

-Another NaNoStalker