Tuesday, November 25, 2008

SHERPAAAA!!!

Oh, bugger....this is a steep ascent! *sobs* Where's the sherpa to carry all my stuff?!? Oh well, I just hit 33,514 & my brain is so fried as I pretty much didn't sleep today (yeah....that was a good move, right?) But, I AM NOT GOING TO BED 'TIL I HIT 35K! *ggrrr!* Sorry to holler, that was really more for my benefit than yours, lol.

On the plus side, I have a little NaNo monitor/predictor thing on my Firefox which had been ticking happily along, well in the green for about half the month. Of late it'd switched to the glaring 'what have you been doing?!?' red & just now I finally hauled it back into the 'c'mon, pick up the pace, you're nearly there!' brown again. Go me.

On one hand the book is getting kind of exciting; the chapters are filling out of their own accord, gone are the intro & just light running around days & now I'm into the more substantial complete the mission, use the clues, solve the puzzle stuff. It's fun & I like seeing how things shake out. The only drawback is, all that takes a bit more thought & planning & while the momentum is faster, the process itself is slowing up a bit with the new influx of more complex details.

Still...35 is just around the corner & from there 50 isn't far off...not really. So, I'm off to do another sprint or two...or five or however many it takes to drag my beleaguered brain over the 35k mark. See ya tomorrow.

Oh & a quick hello to my newest follower. Hello! *waves* Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

NJ Carroll said...

You can do it! I know you can, besides I HAVE TO KNOW what happens next!!!