Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy 50th Post!!

Wow, I know it may not seem like a big landmark in the blogging world where some have posted for years, but....wow. I don't think if you took all the logs, journals & diaries I've attempted to keep & rolled them all up together they wouldn't make 50 posts, lol.

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it. I hope you all had wonderful dinners & some memorable moments with whoever you shared the day with.


Anyway, I have to get back to the book, time's running short. I'm writing till the words start to swim because my afternoon's going to get blown via my Grandparents' annual 'oh god...what're we gonna do with all this stuff?! Come help up eat some of these leftovers!' annual leftovover purge, lol. It's the sequel to a nice meal & a little extra time with everybody, which is great, but not real conducive to adding words. So today, take a little time, have a nice turkey sandwich, then go write.

Does a looming deadline, rushing up to meet you help or hinder your writing?

0 comments: