Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Final Hurrah

Ok...I'm back, I'm refreshed & I woke up with my book on my mind, so I'm reasonably certain my brain has forgiven me for what I put it through yesterday. From when I started yesterday to when I passed out this morning I think I wrote almost ten thousand words. Yowzah! I'm currently at 43,396 & all i have left is the final scene. If for some reason that doesn't fill enough, though I'm fairly certain it will, I'm recycling part of my opener as an epilogue.

OK, and there'll be more on this later tonight or tomorrow when I write my post-NaNo post, but I just wanna say thanks to all of you that followed along with this blog. And thanks to all my cheerleaders. You guys really helped make this happen! Cuz, let's face it, it's a lot harder to pun out in front of a crowd, lol.

See ya when I have a book.

0 comments: