Saturday, November 29, 2008

Brain Fried

I have less than four thousand words left! But, I'm heading to bed. I want to finish cuz it's just right there, but I'm exhausted & my brain is turning to goo & threatening to pour out my ears in protest of my extended abuse of it if I don't sleep.

Anyway between when I started yesterday & now I wrote almost 10k, so that's pretty exciting. All that's left is the final scene & maybe, depending on the count, an epilogue. I'd be more enthusiastic if I weren't so tired I had to keep going back & fixing things in this post. Hooray for spellcheck! This last chapter or so's gotta be looking real pretty, lol.

See ya when I get up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Go go go!!! You can finish it up today or tomorrow. 4K words is nothing! Piece of cake.

NJ Carroll said...

I'm writing with you! 4000K in one evening...both of us can do this!!

novelist in training said...

We can, lol, and we have:) *hugs to both* Thanks!