Sunday, November 9, 2008

YAAAAAAWP!

Twenty thousand, two hundred & eight, tyvm! HA!! That is AWESOME!!! When I originally thought of it the other day, I was at like 8k or something & it was an idle, 'hey, wouldn't it be cool to hit 20k in the first week?' never thinking i could actually do it, but guess what! I DID! I wrote twenty thousand words in less than a week, I'M KING OF THE WORLD, LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLE!!! Ok, so that last was a bit much, lol, but still :D This rocks.

And it occurred to me the other day (I know, totally obvious, but still) 20 isn't all that far off 25, not really anyway. And 25 is half way through omigawd!! Lol, whether the story will be through @ 50k remains to be seen, lol.

Oh, and in this last, I get the feeling two of my chars may be a li'l sweet on each other. How 'bout that? Anyway, I'm off get up from the 20k plateau & head for the 25k summit. Hope your novels are all going well. Oh, and if you don't get the title, go rent Dead Poet Society. It fits, honest, lol.

1 comments:

Ian said...

Great job! I'm working on a similar pace and it feels really good. I expect you may pass me by this week though...