Friday, February 27, 2009

Good Mornin' World!!

Ok, this is gonna be a big, crazy mess cuz I've pretty mch been up for about 20 minutes because I started having one of those 'yeah, asleep, but kinda leaning towards waking, can sorta directionalize it & remember' kinda dreams & it was about my mermaid story. I got up & sat up & just sat there in the dark for a few minutes while I made sure what I was thinknig & getting together all the details I coul,d then I grabbed my external HD, raced in here & started typing notes! I don't usually do notes or outlines or whatever, but for a few 'X struck me as being a really cool line/scene/twist, but I'm about 80 pages before then' where I'll scribble a sentence or two for later, but this morning, nope! it's like 600 words of new note! And, if my somewhate crazed & sleep addled brain does say so myself, they're good ideas! Things that're gonna be so cool & interesting to try'n sort out into something, lol, a little more coherent than a half asleep at 6:30 a.am., scribbling like a mad woman to keep hold of dream images brain, something useable & interesting &, lol in some kinda order!

OK....*takes deep breath* I'm a little better now, lol. And I really wanna finish, no actually, I really wanna write some of it out from it's scattered piecemealed form, but I can't right now cuz RL sucks like that sometimes & I have things that I have to do for a little bit this morning. But, in about...*checks clock* 2-2/12 hours, I'll be home, fed & noone will need anything till this evening. I'm gonna write like a fiend!

Well....providing my buzz doesn't wear off *clings tightly*

0 comments: